Become an Exhibitor
Crafting Connections & Brewing Success
The premier tradeshow for the structural building components industry, BCMC is the best place to connect with hundreds of component manufacturers to build relationships and brand awareness. Take this opportunity to meet some fresh faces in the industry!
Register online or download the Exhibit Space Application and Contract!
“As a component manufacturer, BCMC is my favorite week of the year. There is nothing else quite like it for us to get together, learn from each other and our suppliers, and craft a plan for the coming year! With the show so close to home, I’m looking forward to bringing several people from our plant to experience everything BCMC 2018 has to offer.”
– Steve Szymanski • 2018 BCMC Exhibits Co-chair
Truss Systems, Inc. • Little Chute, WI
Affordable Access to Qualified Customers
On average, 71% of BCMC attendees are different each year, so you’re sure to see fresh faces in Milwaukee. The show is designed to maximize your face time with potential customers, giving you 28 scheduled hours of contact with attendees over three days. Plus, our reasonable exhibit rates make this all possible for as little as $2.43 per attendee.
New to the show? Reserve a 10x10 for only $1300!
Leverage Your BCMC Marketing with Valuable Promotions Throughout the Year
Exhibiting at BCMC is so much more than your time on the show floor. Use these resources to capture opportunities before and after the show!
- Sponsorships: Set your company apart and gain exposure with attendees. A link to the BCMC Sponsor list is included with a variety of BCMC promotions leading up to and during the show.
- SBC Magazine: SBCA’s trade publication reaches BCMC attendees year-round – in their mailboxes, at their desks and on their mobile devices. Print ads with expanded digital content and web ads in one of our weekly news outlets build interest in your company leading up to the show. Discounts are available to first-time advertisers!
- Web Listing: Your company’s profile and contact information is readily available to attendees both before and after the show on the BCMC website. A complimentary listing with your booth number is also included in the September/October issue of SBC Magazine, which contains the BCMC Show Guide.
- Press Releases on the BCMC Website: In the weeks leading up to the show, exhibitors can submit press releases that are posted to the website and promoted via SBC Industry News.
- Attendee Lists: Exhibitors receive the attendee list both prior to and immediately after the show. Reach decision-makers directly before the show opens and remind them of what they saw after they get home.
“To me, BCMC is about networking. It gives everyone a place to meet with people from across the country and around the globe to talk about a very specific market. The show gives attendees a chance to find new solutions to old problems and become more efficient and profitable.”
– Scott McDonald • 2018 BCMC Chair • SL-Laser Systems LLC
Benefits of Exhibiting at BCMC
- Save money by reaching your customers and potential customers ALL in one location.
- Connect with decision-makers to better understand the trending ideas influencing the industry.
- Learn more about challenges facing the industry and offer solutions.
- Enjoy the dynamic educational sessions.