Tuesday, October 24 | 4-6p
Grab a free drink, courtesy of Lamco Forest Products, and stroll from table to table to discuss a variety of topics:
- Material handling best practices
- Preventive maintenance
- Hiring practices including recruiting and drug testing/substance use in the workplace
- Current issues such as regulatory changes, raw material supply and code changes
- Smart shopping at BCMC – what questions to ask vendors and how to maximize your experience on the floor
- Scope of work creep – how to: deal with requests, get paid for what you do and limit your liability
Wednesday, October 25 | 12-1 pm
IT Committee Lunch & Learn Roundtable
IT professionals are invited to an informative lunch-and-learn roundtable with SBCA's IT Committee following the Operation IT educational session. Confer with your peers on specific tools, technical questions and technology trends. The lunch for this roundtable is provided courtesy of MiTek USA, Inc.
Wednesday, October 25 | 4-5:15 pm
CM Roundtable: Your Business Lifeline
Moderator: Kirk Grundahl, SBCA
Where is the component manufacturing industry headed – and how do we get there? Sit down with your peers to share both concerns and ideas. This is the spot for candid discussion on what CMs can do to keep the industry moving in a positive direction.