Become an Exhibitor
Raise the Stakes
Since the first BCMC was held in 1980, the show has enjoyed a long history as the place to reach component manufacturers with cutting-edge products and services for the industry. Take this opportunity to ensure your place in a valued tradition!
Register online today or download the Exhibit Space Application and Contract!
Leverage Your BCMC Marketing
Exhibiting at BCMC is so much more than your time on the show floor. Use these resources to capture opportunities before and after the show!
- Sponsorships: Set your company apart and gain exposure with attendees. A link to the BCMC Sponsor list is included with a variety of BCMC promotions leading up to and during the show.
- SBC Magazine: SBCA’s trade publication reaches BCMC attendees year-round – in their mailboxes, at their desks and on their mobile devices. Make them curious about your company before they even get to the show. Discounts are available to first-time advertisers!
- Web Listing: Your company’s profile and contact information is readily available to attendees both before and after the show on the BCMC website. A complimentary listing with your booth number is also included in the September/October issue of SBC Magazine, which contains the BCMC Show Guide.
- Press Releases on the BCMC Website: In the weeks leading up to the show, exhibitors can submit press releases that are posted to the website and promoted via SBC Industry News.
- Attendee Lists: Exhibitors receive the attendee list both prior to and immediately after the show. Reach decision-makers directly before the show opens and remind them of what they saw after they get home.
Benefits of Exhibiting at BCMC
- Save money by reaching your customers and potential customers ALL in one location.
- Connect with decision-makers to better understand the trending ideas influencing the industry.
- Learn more about challenges facing the industry and offer solutions.
- Enjoy the dynamic educational sessions.