Set Your Course to Connect with Decision Makers at BCMC 2019!
The premier tradeshow for the structural building components industry, BCMC is the best place to connect with hundreds of component manufacturers to build relationships and brand awareness.
Register online or download the Exhibit Space Application and Contract!
“Based on my experience these last five years, I know without a doubt our company is better off because I leave the office to attend BCMC. The biggest benefit? A fresh perspective.”
– Darryl Mast • President • Midland Truss • Wagener, SC
Affordable Access to Qualified Customers
BCMC attendance continues to grow with 15% more component manufacturers in attendance at BCMC 2018 in Milwaukee over the 2017 show. Plus, on average over the past five shows, 66% of attendees are different from one year to the next.
BCMC is designed to maximize your face time with potential customers, giving you 28 scheduled hours of contact with attendees over three days. Plus, our reasonable exhibit rates make this all possible for as little as $2.07 per attendee.
New to the show? Exhibit for as little as $1350.
First timer rates are available to companies that have not exhibited in the past five years. Pay $1350 for the first 100 square feet reserved, with additional square footage discounted 20% off the appropriate pricing schedule!
Consistently Reach Your Target Audience
In addition to exhibiting at BCMC, keep your company top of mind with component manufacturers all year with the many opportunities SBCA provides to help you connect with your customers!
- SPONSOR: Set your company apart and gain exposure with BCMC attendees through a variety of opportunities leading up to and during the show.
- ADVERTISE: Reach BCMC attendees year-round – in their mailboxes, at their desks and on their mobile devices. Discounts are available to new advertisers! A complimentary listing with your booth number is also included in the September/October issue of SBC Magazine, which contains the BCMC Show Guide.
- ATTEND: Open Quarterly Meetings bring together component manufacturers (CMs) and suppliers on a smaller scale throughout the year. Join us for conversation on current industry issues and be a part of this dynamic association.
- ENGAGE: SBCA Webinars and article ideas for SBC Magazine provide an ongoing dialogue between suppliers, CMs and staff to discuss important topics and communicate best practices throughout the industry. New for 2019: A new supplier webinar opportunity provides exhibitors with a platform to give a 30-minute webinar on a topic beneficial to CMs as they navigate current industry challenges and opportunities. Learn more here.
We don't stop there:
- Exhibitors receive a robust web listing to ensure information about your company is readily available to attendees both before and after the show.
- In the weeks leading up to the show, exhibitors can submit press releases that are posted to the BCMC website and promoted via SBC Industry News.
- Exhibitors receive the attendee list both prior to and immediately after the show. Reach decision-makers directly before the show opens and remind them of what they saw after they get home.
“BCMC gives attendees a chance to find new solutions to old problems and become more efficient and profitable as the industry celebrates another year of growth and innovation. For me, being involved with SBCA throughout the year is all about networking. It gives everyone opportunities to meet with people from across the country and around the globe to talk about a very specific market.”
– Scott McDonald • BCMC Co-Chair • SL-Laser Systems
Benefits of Exhibiting at BCMC
- Save money by reaching your customers and potential customers ALL in one location.
- Connect with decision-makers to better understand the trending ideas influencing the industry.
- Learn more about challenges facing the industry and offer solutions.
- Enjoy the dynamic educational sessions.