The Best Way to Connect with Industry Decision Makers Is Clear
The premier tradeshow for the structural building components industry, BCMC is the best place to connect with hundreds of component manufacturers to build relationships and brand awareness.
Register online or download the Exhibit Space Application and Contract!
“The value of BCMC is to be able to create relationships, build brand awareness, and show off the solutions you have to offer an entire industry in one location that’s completely different than their office or their shop. The atmosphere of the show fosters a sense of relaxation that allows attendees to speak honestly and openly with you. That’s what you really get at BCMC – so much information, so much direction, so much about what your customers really need.”
– Michael Klein • MiTek
Affordable Access to Qualified Customers
- More than one-third of BCMC attendees are the primary leaders of their companies and almost three-quarters are decision makers!
- BCMC attendance continues to grow with 10% more component manufacturers in attendance at BCMC 2019 in Columbus over the 2018 show. Plus, on average over the past five shows, 70% of attendees are different from one year to the next.
- BCMC is designed to maximize your face time with potential customers, giving you 28 scheduled hours of contact with attendees over three days. Plus, our reasonable exhibit rates make this all possible for as little as $2.04 per attendee.
New to the show? Exhibit for as little as $1400.
First timer rates are available to companies that have not exhibited in the past five years. Pay $1400 for the first 100 square feet reserved, with additional square footage discounted 20% off the appropriate pricing schedule!
Consistently Reach Your Target Audience
In addition to exhibiting at BCMC, keep your company top of mind with component manufacturers all year with the many opportunities SBCA provides to help you connect with your customers!
- SPONSOR: Set your company apart and gain exposure with BCMC attendees through a variety of opportunities leading up to and during the show.
- ADVERTISE: Reach BCMC attendees year-round – in their mailboxes, at their desks and on their mobile devices. Discounts are available to new advertisers! A complimentary listing with your booth number is also included in the September/October issue of SBC Magazine, which contains the BCMC Show Guide.
- ATTEND: SBCA Open Quarterly Meetings bring together component manufacturers (CMs) and suppliers on a smaller scale throughout the year. Join us for conversation on current industry issues and be a part of this dynamic association.
- ENGAGE: SBCA Webinars and article ideas for SBC Magazine provide an ongoing dialogue between suppliers, CMs and staff to discuss important topics and communicate best practices throughout the industry. The supplier webinar opportunity provides exhibitors with a platform to give a 30-minute webinar on a topic beneficial to CMs as they navigate current industry challenges and opportunities. Learn more here.
We don't stop there:
- Exhibitors receive a robust web listing to ensure information about your company is readily available to attendees both before and after the show.
- In the weeks leading up to the show, exhibitors can submit press releases that are posted to the BCMC website and promoted via SBC Industry News.
- Exhibitors receive an attendee list to reach decision-makers directly.
“The best part about BCMC is that it’s a reunion. It’s old-timers. It’s new-timers. It’s the cocktails at happy hour. It’s the fellowship. It’s the genuine awareness and enthusiasm for the industry.”
– Michael Schwitter • Alpine, an ITW Company
Benefits of Exhibiting at BCMC
- Save money by reaching your customers and potential customers ALL in one location.
- Connect with decision-makers to better understand the trending ideas influencing the industry.
- Learn more about challenges facing the industry and offer solutions.
- Enjoy the dynamic educational sessions.