The Best Way to Connect with Industry Decision Makers Is Clear
Celebrating its 40th year as the premier tradeshow for the structural building components industry, BCMC continues to be the best place to reach hundreds of component manufacturers to build relationships and brand awareness.
More than one-third of BCMC attendees are the primary leaders of their companies and almost three-quarters are decision makers!
BCMC attendance continues to grow! Component manufacturer attendance increased more than 10% over 2018.
Register online or download the Exhibit Space Application and Contract!
“The value of BCMC is to be able to create relationships, build brand awareness, and show off the solutions you have to offer an entire industry in one location that’s completely different than their office or their shop. The atmosphere of the show fosters a sense of relaxation that allows attendees to speak honestly and openly with you. That’s what you really get at BCMC – so much information, so much direction, so much about what your customers really need.”
– Michael Klein • MiTek
Affordable Access to Qualified Customers
- 931 potential customers attended the 2019 show
- $2.04 average cost to reach each potential customer (based on the Early Bird SBCA member rate for a 10x10 booth)
- 13.75 show floor hours
- 28 hours of scheduled time to network with attendees
You’ll see fresh faces!
As many as 70% of attendees are different from one year to the next.
New to the show? Exhibit for as little as $1400.
First timer rates are available to companies that have not exhibited in the past five years. Pay $1400 for the first 100 square feet reserved, with additional square footage discounted 20% off the appropriate pricing schedule!
Enjoy a First Class Tradeshow
Our goal is to make your experience as valuable as possible. In addition to providing quality attendees who are decision-makers in their organizations, exhibitors will receive:
- Three employee badges for a 100 sq ft booth or two employee badges per 100 sq ft for booths 200 sq ft and larger.
- A booth package (for 100 and 200 sq ft booths) that includes an ID sign, carpet and pipe/drape as well as one skirted table, two chairs and a wastebasket per 100 sq ft.
- Marketing tools to help you spread the word of your presence at the show.
We don't stop there:
- Exhibitors receive a robust web listing to ensure information about your company is readily available to attendees both before and after the show.
- In the weeks leading up to the show, exhibitors can submit press releases that are posted to the BCMC website and promoted via SBC Industry News.
- Starting in September, exhibitors receive an attendee list to reach decision-makers directly.
And last but not least, exhibiting at BCMC allows you to:
- Save money by reaching your customers and potential customers ALL in one location.
- Connect with decision-makers to better understand the trending ideas influencing the industry.
- Learn more about challenges facing the industry and offer solutions.
- Enjoy the dynamic educational sessions.
Consistently Reach Your Target Audience
In addition to exhibiting at BCMC, keep your company top of mind with component manufacturers all year with the many opportunities SBCA provides to help you connect with your customers!
- SPONSOR: Set your company apart and gain exposure with BCMC attendees through a variety of opportunities leading up to and during the show.
- ADVERTISE: Reach BCMC attendees year-round – in their mailboxes, at their desks and on their mobile devices. Discounts are available to new advertisers! A complimentary listing with your booth number is also included in the September/October issue of SBC Magazine, which contains the BCMC Show Guide.
- ATTEND: SBCA Open Quarterly Meetings bring together component manufacturers (CMs) and suppliers on a smaller scale throughout the year. Join us for conversation on current industry issues and be a part of this dynamic association.
- ENGAGE: SBCA Webinars and article ideas for SBC Magazine provide an ongoing dialogue between suppliers, CMs and staff to discuss important topics and communicate best practices throughout the industry. The supplier webinar opportunity provides exhibitors with a platform to give a 30-minute webinar on a topic beneficial to CMs as they navigate current industry challenges and opportunities. Learn more here.
“The best part about BCMC is that it’s a reunion. It’s old-timers. It’s new-timers. It’s the cocktails at happy hour. It’s the fellowship. It’s the genuine awareness and enthusiasm for the industry.”
– Michael Schwitter • Alpine, an ITW Company