Each year, the Columbus Region welcomes 39.9 million visitors into the community. They discover a vibrant arts scene, lively urban neighborhoods and a diverse array of entertainment, sports, dining, nightlife and shopping that keeps them coming back again and again. With one of the top-ranked Zoos in the nation, top-ranked science centers in the nation [COSI], art galleries and museums galore, and the national phenomenon known as Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, it’s safe to say, people here know how to stay busy and have fun.
Don’t miss out on these Columbus favorites!
- Short North Arts District
- Arena District
- North Market
- National Veterans Memorial and Museum
- German Village
- Scioto Mile
- Columbus Ale Trail or Coffee Trail
- Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams