Tuesday, October 22 | 8:15a (SOLD OUT) & 12:15p (SOLD OUT)
Friday, October 25 | 8:15a (Register by 10/18)
Amazon Fulfillment Center
Maximum Capacity: 57
Length of Tours: 1 hour (Note: Bus leaves at 8:30a and 12:30p.)
No stand-by options are available for this tour.
Ever wonder what happens after you click “place order” on Amazon? See the magic at their Etna fulfillment center where you’ll witness a world-class workforce and innovative technology used to fulfill customer orders.
- Plant tours are available only to BCMC component manufacturer attendees who are 18 years of age or older.
- Please bring ID. A valid government-issued ID is required for check-in at the plant.
- All guests must wear flat, closed-toe and closed-back shoes (no sandals, clogs or high heels). We recommend wearing comfortable shoes/sneakers.
- Long hair must be pulled above the shoulders and long-hanging jewelry, scarves, and ties are not permitted.
- You may bring your keys, wallet, and cellphone on the tour. Please leave all other personal items at home or in your car, including bags, purses, briefcases, backpacks, pocketbooks, and binoculars.
- No cameras or other video equipment are allowed on the tour, although you may bring your cellphone as long as you do not use it to take pictures or video/audio recordings.
- No food or drink is permitted on the tour.